Keeping your child safe is your top priority. Learn how to protect your child inside the house and out, in case of an emergency. Empower yourself with First Aid knowledge with our Samitivej specialist, Anjana Sachabudhawong, M.D., Pediatric Pulmonology and Critical Care.
Date: Tuesday, May 8th, 2012
Time: 9:00-11:30 a.m.
Venue: Banquet Room - Bancha Lamsam Auditorium,
6/F, Building 2, Samitivej Sukhumvit Hospital
Fee: 1,000 Baht per person including Snack & Refreshment
1. Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation with Practice Session
2. First Aid for Fainting and head injury
3. Care for allergic reaction, febrile seizure
4. Care for Epistaxis (nose bleeding)
5. Care for Muscular and Bone injury
6. Drowning and Choking
7. First Aid in wound
- Contusion Wound – Burn Wound
- Abrasion Wound – Animal Bite Wound – Cut Wound
- Avulsion Wound – Care of Wound with Bleeding